Friday, 25 May 2012

Friday Favourites - 25 / 05 / 2012

Hello again! I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful sunshine we seem to have suddenly got a lot of here in the UK, Shiny. I've been picking out some of my favourite treats on Etsy for today's (particularly cheery) Friday Favourites. This week seemed extra tough for my to settle on my favourites. Have you SEEN that Cotton Candy fudge? Incredible. All my treasuries items are clickable (thanks to this great code generator that allows you to put your treasuries into blog posts rather than taking screenshots) So go click on some treasures!

'Friday Favourites - 25 / 05 / 2012' by stephsayshello


Wooden Bird Brooch
$8.00

Preserve fruits and family r...
$12.00

Colored Pencils fine art pho...
$8.00

Scandi style screen printed ...
$30.00

Tote bag on cotton - Knee Hu...
$19.50

50 Assorted Library Cards
$8.00

Snow Bear Brooch/ Pin
$10.00

Ralph- Limited Edition Robot...
$28.00

Mid Century Orange Lion Bank...
$16.00

travel photograph / map, wan...
$28.00

Ceramic Owl figurine - choo...
$27.00

happy little houses paper cr...
$15.00

Julie's Fudge - COTTON C...
$10.00

SALE Living in treehouse won...
$41.00

Retro Quote print, pop art p...
$17.00

Porcelain Peanuts
$15.00

Have you discovered any treats (Etsy or otherwise) this week? I'm always on the look out for beautiful things with a story. I have my eye on this wooden bird brooch on Etsy & this Moby Dick T-shirt from the wonderful Out of Print online shop.

Have a lovely weekend,

Steph xo

1 comments:

Yorkshire Bear/ Claire Nicholson said...

Thanks for the feature Stephy! :D Only just spotted this! I am hopeless lol xxx

Post a Comment