Friday, 11 May 2012

My First Book Cover!


 Eee. I am really excited to finally be able to share one of my new commissions with you (I say new, it feels like years ago that I finally finished this piece!) The really lovely folks from Pan Macmillan got in  touch before Christmas wanting me to create a front and back cover illustration for Hayley Long's newest book! Ace! I got sent this copy last week, and I've got the go ahead to blog the crap out of it! YES! The book is out in June, go check it out!



My original artwork. The colours have changed a couple of times
& as much as I tend to shy away from neon, I really love how
bright they've gone with the colours.

- Steph xo

3 comments:

Amy Edwards Green said...

It looks great! Neon is usually pretty scary but it looks awesome - will catch a lot of eyes on the bookshelves, I bet!

Steph Says Hello said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph Says Hello said...

Haha, thank you! I think I'm a bit of a neon convert now :) xo

Post a Comment