Sunday, 19 August 2012

Pablove One Another Group Show


A couple of months ago a was emailed by the lovely Courtney Regli (of the TokyoBunnie blog & Bored Inc) asking if I'd like to donate a piece of work to the Pablove One Another group show - Seen as all proceeds from the art sales go to the Pablove Foundation (they fund pediatric cancer research) it was a definite yes from me. Check out the great work the charity do here.

Seen as I love across the pond I can't go see the show but if you are in the LA area you should really go check the show out at Leanna Lin's Wonderland. Opening night is September 8th from 6 through to 10!

I'm so flattered to be asked asked to participate in such an awesome show with amazing artists, I mean I'm next door but one to Team Kitten on the flyer! I'm gunna stop fan-girling now, sorry. Check out a little sneak peek of some of the artists work below though:


I'm loving Gemma Correll's piece, I wish I could snap that up (second row down, 2nd from the left)
























This is my piece for the show! I'm trying to work on a different style of
digital colouring. I'd love to know your thoughts on it :)

Steph xo

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your piece for the show and am glad I found your blog! Your illustrations are so cheerful and fun! :)

Steph Says Hello said...

Thank you so much! :) xo

Jazmine Bradley said...

Your illustrations are amazing! i love the style you have, so bright and fun. I am digging this new colouring method. What previous methods have you used? Do you use photoshop or Illustrator? I illustrate and love super cute things too! my blog link is www.jazartdesignstudio.com. I'm in Australia.
xx Jazmine

Steph Says Hello said...

Hi Jazmine!

Previously I was just using live trace on Illustrator.. Which is totally fine for some things but I didn't have enough control. I recently got a Wacom Tablet and have got a bit Photoshop crazy!

P.S. Thanks for the lovely compliment :)

Steph xo

Post a Comment