Friday, 16 November 2012

My week through Instagram #1






Who else is completely hooked on Instagram? Since I've finally upgraded from a crappy Blackberry I've been going a bit crazy uploading pictures. Are you on Instagram? My username is stephsayshello if you want to follow me!

From Left to right:

♥  Crepes! Amazing Nutella crepes are back in my life & The German Christmas Market is back in Leeds! It's tiny, over priced, crazy busy & the stalls are the same each year but I LOVE IT.  Nothing fails to get me feeling more festive than the Christmas Market. Plus they have a giant sing moose head.

♥ A stall selling giant German Lebkuchen biscuits.

♥ The super fast carousel - Maybe I'm just a wuss, but FYI - not the best thing after a belly full of crepes & beer.

♥ Sweetie stall! This place sells the most massive candy cables EVER. Totally stocking up when I go again.

♥ Leeds looking rather lovely and festive.

♥ An evening filled with packing up my new greetings cards (and those black stickers on each one? All cut by hand.. Worst. Idea. Ever) This is my only plug, you can buy them in my Etsy & my Folksy

♥ Plus a little treat to myself.. My favorite Christmassy Yankee Candle. I'm on the hunt for new Festive scents.. Any recommendations? What are you favourite scented candles?


Have a lovely weekend!

Steph xo













1 comments:

Muhammad Amir said...

It's tiny, over priced, crazy busy promote your instagram & the stalls are the same each year but I LOVE IT. Nothing fails to get me feeling more festive than the Christmas Market. Plus they have a giant sing moose head.

Post a Comment